• SarahJ
    Where is the best place to buy life insurance in the UAE and how do you work out how much to buy?
  • Joe King
    As far as I am aware, you can't buy life insurance online in Dubai so you'll have to deal with an insurance broker. Even if you go direct to an insurance company in the UAE they will refer you onto a broker. I have found the life insurance calculator on Life Happens really useful - hope this helps :D
  • Fatimah
    I used Globaleye. It was pretty straightforward but you can't do it online, you'll have to meet one of their advisors. Make sure you say you only want insurance otherwise you may end up with an investment plan!
  • Alex Dunn
    I used expat life insurance website (www.expatlifeinsurance.com), they rang me back the next day and near enough bought it over the phone. I also noticed recently that yallacompare are trying to offer life insurance too... interesting!
  • MoneySavingExpat
    Hi all,

Don't forget, if you need information on life insurance you can find out more here.

We're also able to match you up with a qualified, ethical adviser :D
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Money Saving Expat

Use this forum to join the conversation with other expats from around the world that are interested in saving money and making more informed decisions with their finances. www.moneysavingexpat.com